14Re: [our_lady_saint_titus] Great Western War InterKingdom Brewing Competition

  • Krista Barber
    Jun 26, 2008

      Yikes - they have the site address wrong! Ah, but the main site has it right:

      http://www.caid-gww.org/

      There's info right at the top, and it looks like it's midway between Taft and Bakersfield.

      I hope to see several of our members meet this challenge and submit entries for the competition!

      Yours,

      Aelia