10Re: [our_lady_saint_titus] Welcome to our new Master Brewer

  • Mike Faul
    Jun 25, 2008
      Go raibh maith agat!

      Thank you all. You do me great honor. something I hope I can live up to.

      So for anyone that needs them, we have at the meadery a variety of used
      bottles that I cannot re-use. These are selections of mead bottles,
      dessert wine bottles and fliptop ale bottles.

      Just call and ask, email me and ask or just show up. They are yours for
      free. Sometime I have hundreds of extra corks (new) for free too.

      I sometimes have extra yeast, hops etc too. If you want to make a bulk
      order for the guild let me know too as I can use my wholesale purchasing
      power to get you items at better prices.

      I remain as always your honored brewer

      Fionn OL, ORL, etc etc

      baccus_kaloethes wrote:
      > Greetings unto the List,
      >
      > I'd like to take a moment to welcome Master Fionn Mac Phail as the
      > first Master Brewer of the Gild of Our Lady and St. Titus the Bastard,
      > the Worshipful Company of Brewers and Brewsters of the Kingdom of the
      > West.
      >
      > Master Fionn has a wealth of knowledge and experience in creating
      > award winning libations, not only honey based meads, melomels,
      > metheglins and braggots, but non-honey based drinks as well. His
      > Rabbits Foot and Red Branch selections have won several medals and
      > awards at National and International tasting competitions.
      >
      > Please join me in saluting our first Master Brewer. Slainte!
      >
      > Baccus

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic