another cause of flu

  • Margaret Diann
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28 2:08 AM

      another cause of flu

      FLU? * Maybe there is another common denominator? Whether or not a particular virus is found, doesn't mean it is the cause of all that ails you. There is another cause of flu symptoms that the CDC should list on their website & consider in all cases of flu symptoms. See if there is blood in urine, and whether or not the FATIGUE is autoimmune action on the red blood cells. Remember 1918 was at the end of WWI. I suspect the chemical in explosions blows around and gets into the eyes of people. And that this goes back to the mid 1300s. I suspect 2-butoxyethanol may be there and in gun cleaners, and home cleaning products, too.

      http://www.valdezlink.com/re/health/stuff.htm#news