The OU Job Board needs your help to help other - Looking for Volunteers!

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2008
      The OU Job Board needs your help to help other -Looking for Volunteers!

      The OU Job Board is looking for people who are willing to tape classes
      on the following subjects

      Microsoft Office (word, excel, power point etc) â€"any or all
      Adobe
      QuickBooks
      Open Office
      Mac applications

      If you have knowledge in any of the above applications we need you! We
      are offering free on-line classes to people who need training in these
      fields and your help could mean the difference in providing a
      Parnossah to struggling families. If you would like to volunteer in
      this program or any other on-line e learning programs, please contact
      me ASAT at rosnerm@...

      We will advertise your services (if you so desire) to the over 300,000
      people we blog to every week along with the over 100,000 people who
      visit the OU Job Board monthly. Please help us help other succeed.

      Thanks you and have a great Shabbos. All e mails will be held in the
      strictest of confidence

      Michael Rosner
      Director- OU Job Board
      jobs@...