Seeking Physical Therapist

  • Infinite Services Inc
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2011
      Our school is currently looking for a Physical Therapist that can join the faculty through the school year to perform Physical therapy. The perfect candidate will enjoy being a team player, hardworking and overall have an enthusiastic approach to working with children.
      Our school is located in a nice area in Queens, NY and the students are of elementary age (Pre K-5th Grade). New graduate PTs are welcomed! NYS Physical Therapy License is required for this position.
      If interested in more information about this job, please feel free to email your resume to Anna@...