Still not registered for the following events? Wherever you are we have events,

  • sruju123
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2011
      Still not registered for the following events? Wherever you are we have events, seminars and classes in YOUR AREA!

      NOW is the time to register. Please go to www.oujobs.org

      Please join us on our upcoming events only from the OU Job Board.
      All these events require registration so please dont wait!

      To learn more about these events and to get a full description please go to www.oujobs.org

      HOW TO WRITE A GOVERNMENT RESUME
      Ten Steps to a Federal Job: How to Write a Government Resume Presented by Kathryn Troutman LIVE at OU Job Board Headquarters or ONLINE on your computer Thousands of jobs are now available throughout the USA working for the…
      November 17, 2011 5:30PM – 7:00PM EST
      OU Job Board Headquarters or Your Computer

      Alex Freund-The Interview in the 21st Century
      The Interview in the 21st Century We interpret the act of interview as we used to know it from past years; however this method of selecting the perceived ideal candidate has gone through several stages of evolution. The audience…
      November 21, 2011 5:30PM – 6:30PM EST
      OU Job Board Headquarters/Your Computer

      Dreamweaver- Web Design for Beginners-On-Line
      November 21, 24, 28 & December 1 In two weeks, learn how to navigate through Dreamweaver, today's premier program for web site design. In this course you will: • Understand the work flow and workplace, create and manage files.…
      November 21, 2011 7:00PM – 9:00PM EST
      Your Computer

      S.I. JOB FAIR-Employers ONLY!
      EMPLOYERS REGISTER NOW. THE SI JOB FAIR IS COMING! 1466 Manor Road Staten Island, NY 10314 Employers, social services, organizations you are cordially invited to attend the upcoming Job Fair There is NO COST TO YOU You will be…
      November 29, 2011 11:00AM – 2:00PM EST
      Joan & Alan Bernikow JCC of Staten Island

      LIVE CLASSES-Power Point @ BMCC
      Live Beginners Powerpoint at BMCC -Continuing Education Division Where: 25 Broadway New York, NY 10004 8th Floor When: December 2nd 10:00-1:00, December 9th and 16th 10:00-12:30 Learn PowerPoint basics! Lesson One Creating and Editing a Presentation with Illustrations and…
      December 2, 2011 10:00AM – 1:00PM EST

      QUICKBOOKS For Beginners
      Online Re-Tooling Classes No software needed | No phone-in required The QUICKBOOKS Experience for BEGINNERS DIRECT TO YOUR COMPUTER Advance your career or start a new one with QUICKBOOKS, the most widely used accounting software Advancing Your Skills in…
      December 5, 2011 1:30PM – 3:30PM EST 8:30PM – 10:30PM IST
      Your Computer

      Learn CAD Computer Aided Design
      The hottest jobs on the market is CAD usage. Train CAD and open your job prospects! Learn CAD (Computer-Aided Design) You don't have to be an engineer or designer to learn CAD. These courses will help you master CAD…
      December 11, 2011 10:30AM – 11:30AM EST 5:30PM – 6:30PM IST
      Your Computer Every Sunday

      Dreamweaver-Web Design for Beginners-On-Line
      December 12, 15, 19, 22 In two weeks, learn how to navigate through Dreamweaver, today's premier program for web site design. In this course you will: • Understand the work flow and workplace, create and manage files. • Create…
      December 12, 2011 7:00PM – 9:00PM EST
      your computer

      Let the OU Job Board Change Your Life- Forever

      Michael Rosner
      jobsco @ ou.org