The OU Job Board would like to inform you of upcoming events and programs.

  • sruju123
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2010
      The OU Job Board would like to inform you of upcoming events and programs.

      We hope you take advantage of these programs and we look forward to "seeing" you there. If you have not gone to the OU Job Board lately, please see the over 1000 new jobs posted over the last 3 weeks. Please sign up for an RSS feed and let the jobs come to YOU, automatically every day. To learn more about RSS feeds and to sign up for an RSS feed please go to www.oujobs.org

      December 13th, 2010
      "Networking without a Network" Presented by Lavi Margolin
      - How to conduct a practical job search
      - How to expand your network
      - How to best leverage your network for career success
      - How to maintain your network throughout your career

      This Networking event will have a live audience as well as being broadcast live to your computer. Please go to www.oujobs.org to register either for the audience or for the broadcast. Can't make the event? It will be put on our archives once completed

      January 2011 and Onwards
      Computer Software Classes

      New live broadcast e-learning classes will be presented. Whether you are in New York, LA or Israel these broadcasts will fit your schedule and will be broadcast LIVE to YOUR computer. This full interactive broadcast allows you to ask questions during the lecture and interact with others. The subjects that will be covered are QuickBooks beginners and Intermediate, Power Point, Dreamweaver beginners & Intermediate, Photoshop beginners& Intermediate and more. The registration for these classes will be open later on this week. You are now the first to know. An additional e-mail will be sent out to you FIRST to allow you to register before anyone else. Please be aware these classes have only limited "seating" so when you get the notice, and if you're interested in getting into these classes, register ASAP. Want to get a direct e-mail notice? Join the OU Job Board Free at www.oujobs.org

      January , 2010
      Brooklyn Job Fair
      Join the OU Job Board and Assemblyman Dov Hikind in an upcoming Job Fair. Last Job Fair we ran was closed out. Don't be closed out for this one. A separate e-mail will be send to you 48 hours prior to registration opening. You must register ASAP to attend this Job Fair. Registration will be posted early January. I hope by then you will be fully employed. If not, please register when you get our e-mail on January.Want to get a direct e-mail notice? Join the OU Job Board Free at www.oujobs.org

      January , 2010
      Franchising: A Job Alternative
      If you are having difficulty finding a job, now we offer you an alternative- Franchising. Learn how to get into a franchise from an expert franchise broker who will guide you to a successful alternative. This webinar is especially geared for those 40+ who are facing age discrimination in the workplace. Registration will be going up shortly. This will be at OU Headquarters and will feature a live audience as well as being broadcast directly to YOUR computer. Registration for both the live or on-line attendance is required
      This event will cover:
      What is franchising and how is it different from a business opportunity?
      Status of franchising – past and future
      Why invest in a franchise?
      Types of franchises
      Why use a broker?
      Steps to owning a franchise
      Want to get a direct e-mail notice? Join the OU Job Board Free at www.oujobs.org
      Finally are you following the OU Job Board on social media? Please join us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, My Space, and Yahoo Groups to get the latest information. We cordially invite you to join us for the latest updates and job information. Please go to

      Facebook at -http://www.facebook.com/pages/OU-Job-Board/124674020926255#!/pages/OU-Job-Board/124674020926255?v=wall
      Twitter at- http://twitter.com/#!/OUJOBBOARD
      My Space at- http://www.myspace.com/556072603
      LinkedIn at- http://www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=2952188&trk=anet_ug_hm

      Watch for our You Tube release shortly as well

      Thanks and all the best

      Happy Chanukah

      Michael Srulie Rosner