Job Off Reshab Supervisor (F/T)

  • soriweinbach
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2009
      Seeking individual for our ResHab Programs to hire, supervise and train direct care staff working independently in Brooklyn and Queens in and out of the homes of children or adults with developmental disabilities. Experience working with individuals who have disabilities required, Management experience and BA preferred. Great full time benefits and excellent opportunity for professional growth!

      To become part of our team of professionals, please call Human Resources 718-686-3102, fax your resume to 718-851-6428 or e-mail to resumes@...