OPERATIONS ASSISTANT

  • soriweinbach
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2009
      Successful candidate for this position in our busy Brooklyn office will
      be an energetic, self-starter with superior MS Word and Excel skills.
      Responsibilities include overseeing centralized purchasing and leasing
      for entire organization, filing, scheduling support staff,
      communicating with internal employees and external vendors plus more.
      Must be highly organized, have good oral and written skills, have good
      business sense, be proficient in business mathematics, have excellent
      telephone manner and be able to follow through on multi-tasked
      responsibilities while working independently. For more information,
      please call Ohel Bais Ezra 718-686-3102, fax your resume to 718-851-
      6428 or e-mail to resumes@...

      To become part of our team of professionals, please call
      Human Resources