A return to email service!

  • OTW Staff
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2012
      Hello from the OTW Communications Committee!

      We're very sorry we've let this news group languish for so long! Last time we checked in, there was still quite some interest in having news distributed here - at long last we're reviving it. We've been looking into various ways we can post here consistently, and we think the best way is to automate it so that posts to our blog on transformativeworks.org get automatically reposted here. So, we're trying out the nifty service ifttt.org to help us keep this up. We hope this will work!

      So respond here or direct to communications@... if you have thoughts or feedback!

      Thanks

      Lucy
      OTW Communications Co-Chair