O-town hand made bracelets and MTB tapes

  • Marie
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2005
      Hi!

      As you can see, I am pretty new to the group so, I'll take a minute
      to introduce myself to you guys. My name is Marie and I am from
      Quebec, Canada. I have always been a HUGE o-town and general misc
      fan. :) I am a veterinary technician and work at a local animal
      shelter.

      Well, that was my little intro. Now on to the real reason for this
      message: I started making these really cool wool bracelets when I
      was in high school. I used to give them to my friends and family and
      am actually still making them just for the fun of it. One single
      bracelet can come in a combination of up to 9 different colors so,
      depending on the colors chosen, the bracelet can be classy and
      elegant or hip and cool. They are all hand made, one by one, so each
      one is unique. By adding little white beans, I can also make the
      bracelets spell words and be even more individualized.

      So, instead of simply keeping on making a huge pile of them and
      keeping them in my closet, I decided to try and sell them. As they
      do not cost me much to make or to ship, I am selling each one for as
      little as 3$US. So, for 3$US, you could get a bracelet that is
      unique, in your nine favourite colors and that can be blank or even
      spell "Angel" or anything else that you'd like.

      Also, part of the profits will be going to a charity event which
      still has to be confirmed.

      For picture and more information, check out my website http://hugz-
      products.8k.com/

      I also own all 3 seasons of MTB on tapes and am also selling copies
      of them on my website.

      So, with all of that said, if you would be interested in getting a
      bracelet (or a few braceletsÂ…or many bracelets) or a vhs tape, if
      you have a question/concern/comment, do not hesitate and e-mail me
      to marie_thivierge@h...

      I'll reply to each e-mail within 48 hoursÂ…or at least do my very
      best to.

      Thank you for taking the time to read this and have a great day!

      Marie
      xXxX