About *Suddenly*

  • angelshottie4lif02
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 3:26 PM
      Hey guys! I just wanted to post to let the people that don't know, i
      am doing a sequal to Suddenly!!!! So far i think it is going to be
      called " Can't let you go", but it might change. I have written two
      chapters already, but i am going to hold them off for a while because
      i have so much stuff due that if i decided to post them now there
      will be probably like a three week gap, and i don't want that lol.
      Plus i am not sure what the story is goign to be about YET lol so me
      not posted the chapters will be a good idea cuz i might need to
      change a couple of things. So basically i need a LOT of time just to
      think about the fic and what it's going to be about cuz i don't want
      it to be boring lol, i want to get you gusy hooked just like you did
      on Suddenly lol. Well my spring break starts in two and a half weeks
      so during that time i am pretty sure i will already start posting the
      chapters ( Unless mmy parent sdrag me to FLorida, but that's another
      story lol). Boy do i write a lot! Ok so anyways i will try to start
      the fic as soon as possible i promise. Till then keep on the look out
      for the chapter! I guess i will tak to ya..... in about three weeks
      lol.

      Love always

      Kristina

      P.S. If you guys have any suggestions about the story whatsoever feel
      free to e-mail me and let me know! : )