HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEY!!!-SEND ASHLEY CARD, NOTE, LETTER, ETC!

  • destinystar02
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2002
      Hey everyone!! As many of you know Ashley turns 21 today!!! And what
      a better way to celebrate it, then to write him a letter, a note, a
      message, shout out or even send him a b-day card right online! Gather
      your thoughts, gets those letters written and e-mail them to me today
      at DisneyGirl20@..., PLEASE PUT FOR ASHLEY IN THE SUBJECT LINE,
      and I will then FWD all cards, letters, messages, etc right to his e-
      mail! Let's show Ashley how much we all love him and let's show him
      that we're thinking of him on his big day! Also, don't forget to vote
      for ALL OR NOTHING on TRL. Just call into TRL or cast your vote today
      at MTV.COM!!
      Teresa
      WELUVASHLEYO2 FOUNDER

      *NOT A MEMEBER YET, JOIN TODAY @
      THE GROUP FOR ALL ASHLEY LOVERS!!!
    • jaime chasee
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2002
        Hey Ashley,
        I just wanna tell you Happy 21st Birthday! I hope you
        have an awesome day, and I hope you get what u wish
        for!!!! and have a great day spending it with your
        loveed ones!!Have fun and DONT GET DRUNK!!!!!!lol
        I LOVE YOU ASHLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        *jaMie*

        http://health.yahoo.com