WATCH OVER OUR FAVORITE GUYS!

  • o_town_patrol
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2002
      Hey there fellow O-Town Fan!

      I know you're one of those people who get annoyed by group ads but
      please don't ignore this one. O-Town Patrol surely needs your help.

      This group is called "O-Town Patrol" and it's like a little theme
      where the founder, and moderator
      are the Officers. And the members are the Patrolers. Ya get me?

      I know my O-Town group won't be like those other groups with over
      1000 members..
      But I made this group to show how much I love and how much i wanna
      support the guys.
      This founder has a goal. And her goal someday is to meet the guys
      and go to their concert.
      But that goal hasen't come by yet. But I never gave up hope.
      I decided to make this group for all fans who wants to help support
      the guys and to make this group shine.

      So please help support o-town and the group by joining the one and
      only O-Town Patrol!
      Once you join you will automatically be a patroler and your duty is
      to watch over O-Town wherever
      they go and whatever they do. (I don't mean it in a stalking way but
      you know what i mean) =)

      Please help out by Joining and Inviting other fans to come join the
      crew.

      Click below to go to group:

      Thank you fans and keep supporting O-town 24/7 every 365!

      ~ Erika ~
      *Founder of O-Town Patrol*