Yeah...haha...Trev's hair!

  • chipmunklover_2000
    Message 1 of 2713 , Jan 1, 2002
      Yeah, alright, Trevor REALLY shaved that fro of
      his...RIGHT!! Those of u who watched the New Year's Eve partay
      know what I'm talkin bout...haha! The only thing
      different wuz that the boy highlighted his
      fro...hehe...looks good tho!<br>Did those of u who watched the party
      see all the guys in the audience? They were singin
      along to "We Fit Together" and "All or Nothing"!! That
      was really cool! I wuz like, yeah boys!
      Haha...sorry...I'll shut up! O-Town forever (only a few weeks til MTB
      3!!!!)Luv yas!<br>~Jill
    • nsyncrules00131
      Message 2713 of 2713 , Mar 1, 2002
        1st row, backstage and hotel OTOWN pics! ive met
        DREAM OTOWN LFO ANd many more. If ur intersted in the
        pics (im selling them) email me ASAP at
        NSYNCGIRL00131@... and tell me the pics u wanna see and if u can
        download attachmenst or not :)