Re: Online Poll #11!

  • otownobsesed21
    Message 1 of 2713 , Dec 1, 2001
      i dont think they should become actors at least
      not now!! as we all saw on MTB they are run down as
      it is and im afraid if they start to get over
      exposed they will have a much shorter career, i say they
      focus on the music and 2nd album right now and save
      acting for later- much <3, kt
    • nsyncrules00131
      Message 2713 of 2713 , Mar 1, 2002
        1st row, backstage and hotel OTOWN pics! ive met
        DREAM OTOWN LFO ANd many more. If ur intersted in the
        pics (im selling them) email me ASAP at
        NSYNCGIRL00131@... and tell me the pics u wanna see and if u can
        download attachmenst or not :)