PMDC ELECTIONS – MONDAY, AUGUST 6, 2007

  • ALERTS UPDATES
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2007
      Dear all

      Whenever a new seat for doctors is announced, same old people wish to capture it, implying in their statement that they are the only people who can save Medical Profession. They scare the people that whoever opposes them will bring unprecedented harm to doctors and society. And well, for the last quarter of a century, we see same people.

      And now it seems that if the same person is not elected in PMDC by Sindh doctors, the entire Medical Education will be doomed.

      And yet we have been hearing that “Change” and “Introducing Young People and Fresh Blood” is what takes a society forward. Long tenures and monopolies result in negative attitudes, resistance to development and scaremongering.

      We see that many representatives of Medical Councils in advanced world are relatively young doctors, but not in Pakistan .

      We see that Politics is kept separate from bodies regulating Medical Education, but not in our country.

      Well friends. It is time ke hum naqsh e kuhan mita dein. Poshida qarar mein ajal hay. Aaeen e no say darna, taz e kuhan pe arna…..Manzil yehi kathin hay, qomon ki zindagi mein.

      Be brave and choose a younger, most qualified and positive minded doctor for this post.

      Please VOTE for Dr. ZAFAR ABBAS
      The Youngest FRCP in Pakistan

      To keep politicians away from PMDC

      Say YES to positive minded, most qualified young person
      Say YES to Dr. ZAFAR ABBAS

      6th of August 2007,Monday
      from 9 am to 4 pm

      POLLING CENTRES: DMC   SMC   KMDC

      PLEASE BRING YOUR
      VALID PMDC REGISTRATION CARD OR CERTIFICATE
      FOR PARTICIPATION IN VOTING.

      VOTE for  DR. ZAFAR ABBAS
      (Please forward this mail to your colleagues & friends)

      Dr. S. Zafar Abbas
      MBBS(Dow), MRCP(UK), FRCP (London), FEBG(Eur.), FACP (USA), CCST-GIM(UK), CCST-Gastro(UK), Member of AGA (USA), BSG (UK), PSG&GIE (Pak.) Medical Superintendent,
      Consultant Physician & Gastroenterologist,
      Muhammad Medical College & Hospital,
      Mirpurkhas,
      Sindh
      Pakistan