MRCP PART-I COURSE

  • ALERTS UPDATES
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5 1:35 AM

      MRCP PART-I COURSE

      AT SHAUKAT KHANUM MEMORIAL

      CANCER HOSPITAL & RESEARCH CENTRE

      April 20th, 21st and 22nd, 2007

      Course Director

      Dr. Haroon Hafeez MBBS, MRCP ( UK )
      Consultant Physician SKMCH & RC

      SKMCH & RC is pleased to announce for the first time a preparatory course for the MRCP Part-I exam. This exam will now be conducted by the Royal College of Physicians ( UK ) in Lahore . The course is aimed at candidates preparing for the MRCP Part-I and also anyone wanting to update their knowledge of Internal Medicine.

      SALIENT FEATURES:

      1)      Tutors with extensive teaching experience in UK .
      2)      Past exam material will be reviewed.
      3)      Interactive sessions.
      4)      Handouts with guidelines on common topics in the exam will be provided.
      5)      Revision exams will be held and feedback given.
      6)      Accommodation can be arranged at discounted rates for out of station candidates.

      A registration fee of Rs. 10,000/- needs to be deposited at the Human Resources Department, SKMCH & RC. Confirmation of acceptance will be made on receipt of the course fee.
      Last date for Registration: 15th April 2007 .

      Seats are limited and will be reserved
      on a first come first serve basis.

      For any further Queries and Registration please contact:

      Human Resources Department
      Shaukat Khanum Memorial
      Cancer Hospital and Research Centre
                                                                        Johar Town