RE: The details of 8th ENT SAARC Congress in Pakistan

  • Triza Samson
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 11, 2013

      Dear ENT Doctors,

      Greetings!

      We would like to invite you on the 1st specialized Otology Event which is scheduled on 19-21 September 2013 at the JW Marriott Marquis Hotel, Dubai – United Arab Emirates .

      The 1st Dubai Otology & Neurotology Conference is a flagship event of the Ministry of Health and held under the patronage of H.E. Abdul Rahman Mohammed Al Owais, Minister of Culture, Youth and Community Development and Acting Minister of Health in the United Arab Emirates .

      The event will be held in conjunction with the 5th Asia Pacific Otology & Neurotology Conference and the 2nd Emirates Otology & Neurotology Conference.

      18 CME Points will be awarded to the participants of the Conference - http://dubaioto.com/?page_id=264

      If this email does not display properly, please click here

      Join the Hands-On Workshops on Fresh Human Cadavers!

      Temporal Bone Dissection Course
      22 & 23 September
      Sharjah Surgical Center, University of Sharjah

      6 CME Points

      The procedures done will include:

      Functional Endoscopic Surgery/ SeptoRhinoplasty Surgery/ BalloonSinuplasty
      24 & 25 September
      Sharjah Surgical Center, University of Sharjah

      7.5 CME Points

      Myringoplasty, Ossiculoplasty Cortical Mastoidectomy Posterior Tympanotomy Modified Radical Mastoidectomy Facial Nerve Exposure and Endolymphatic Sac Labyrinthectomy and IAM Cochleostomy and more…

      Temporal bone course will run for the full days on 22nd or 23rd of September depending on your group. There will be a dissection Manual available.

      A half-day workshop on Functional Endoscopic Surgery and Balloon Sinuplasty with the corresponding half-day workshop on Septorhinoplasty conducted on fresh frozen heads. more…

      There will be two groups.
      The 1st group will be on September 24th
      The 2nd group on September 25th.

      Faculty:

      Faculty:

      Andy Scott, MD - UK
      John Rutka, MD - Canada
      Prepa Narayanan, MD - Malaysia
      Richard Irving, MD - UK

      Ahmad Alamadi, MD – UAE
      Abdullah Ibrahem, MD – UAE
      Faheem Tadros, MD – UAE
      Moaz Tarabishi, MD - UAE

      Update your Knowledge in Audiovestibular
      and Vertigo Management!

      Audiovestibular
      Thursday, September 19, 2013
      JW Marriott Marquis Hotel

      6 CME Points

      more..

      Vertigo Management
      Friday, September 20, 2013
      JW Marriott Marquis Hotel

      5 CME Points

      more..

      This event will present a great opportunity for you to enhance and update your knowledge in Otology & Neurotology.

      Considering the demand of DUBAI OTOLOGY 2013 and since the conference could only accommodate very limited seats, we encourage you register NOW to reserve the slots accordingly.

      Please visit our website for further inquiries: www.dubaioto.com

      Thank you…