Re: The details of 8th ENT SAARC Congress in Pakistan

  • George Varghese
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2013

      Frontal 2013

      When: Sunday, the 27th October 2013

      Where: Vijayalakshmi Medical centre,NH Bye Pass, Kochi

      Hi,

      We are here again with another Frontal!

      After the highly successful ‘Frontal 2009’ with none other than the late legendary Prof.Wolfgang DRAF, we are back.

      What has been learnt from Prof.Draf, & Prof.PJ Wormald, the two stalwarts in Frontal Sinus surgery, will be shared with you.

      We plan a day filled with active interactions from the operating room to the auditorium.

      The procedures planned are mainly focused on Frontal sinus like Frontal trephening, & different types of Draf drainages for different indications. But the high light would be the Modified Lothrop Procedure- Draf3 which we believe is the answer to recurring nasal polyposis, & fungus. The scope of this surgery is what makes it the‘must know’ technique in an Endoscopist’s armamentarium. Yes it goes without saying that routine ESS will also be demonstrated alongside.

      I welcome Dr Ravi Ramalingam to Kochi, who is equally adept with FESS as he is with ear surgery.

       The brochure can be downloaded from our site www.gvent.net

      See you on the 27th!

      Dr George Varghese

      GV ENT CENTRE

      www.gvent.net

      On Sun, Sep 1, 2013 at 7:39 PM, CME UPDATES <events.updates6@...> wrote:

      Dear Colleague and friends

      Hope you are fine.
      Please find the details of coming ENT SAARC Congress as follow

      On the 17th and 18th of Dec, there is a two days pre-congress workshop on Otology, Rhinology and Head and Neck Surgery at three different venues that is JPMC, Civil Hospital and Liaquat National Hospital.

      The Congress Inauguration is on the 19th of Dec at 9:00 a.m.

      There will be State of the Art Lectures, Memorial Lectures, Instructional Courses and Plenary Sessions and free papers. The congress will continue from 19th to 21st of Dec with a Gala Dinner and Musical Evening on the 19th Dec and Business Meeting on the 20th Dec, The congress will finish on 21st of Dec at 5:00 p.m we have invited guest faculty from different countries who will be participating to make it a memorable congress. The faculty includes

      Prof Jatin Shah from U.S.A
      Prof. Handa from India
      Prof. Maleenga from India
      Dr. Mumtaz from U.S.A
      Dr. Nadir from U.S.A
      Dr. Shahid Qureshi from U.K
      Dr. Scharuck Jallisi from U.S.A and many other Prominent Consultants.

      Kindly circulate this information amongst the ENT Colleagues of Pakistan and I request them to participate so as to make this congress a success as this is the window for our country presentation to the SAARC Neighbors.

      You can visit our website

      thanking you,

      Prof. Tariq Rafi
      Chairman 8th SAARC ENT Organizing Commitee

      Picture

    • Ashesh
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 10, 2013

        50 Frontals : sinus summit
        April 26&27, 2014 : jaipur

        Inviting you : For A Royal Walk On The "PINK CARPET"

        The Oscar Awards , Cannes Film Festival , FilmFare awards : are considered as the Red Carpet Events .

        The India Group Creates a " Pink Carpet Event "

        Pink : The Mucosa

        Think Pink !
        Sent from my iPhone

        On 02-Sep-2013, at 10:50 PM, George Varghese <georgegogi@...> wrote:

[...]

        <Frontal p1.jpg>
        <Frontal Reg.jpg>
        <Frontal p2.jpg>
      • Triza Samson
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 11, 2013

          Dear ENT Doctors,

          Greetings!

          We would like to invite you on the 1st specialized Otology Event which is scheduled on 19-21 September 2013 at the JW Marriott Marquis Hotel, Dubai – United Arab Emirates .

          The 1st Dubai Otology & Neurotology Conference is a flagship event of the Ministry of Health and held under the patronage of H.E. Abdul Rahman Mohammed Al Owais, Minister of Culture, Youth and Community Development and Acting Minister of Health in the United Arab Emirates .

          The event will be held in conjunction with the 5th Asia Pacific Otology & Neurotology Conference and the 2nd Emirates Otology & Neurotology Conference.

          18 CME Points will be awarded to the participants of the Conference - http://dubaioto.com/?page_id=264

          If this email does not display properly, please click here

          Join the Hands-On Workshops on Fresh Human Cadavers!

          Temporal Bone Dissection Course
          22 & 23 September
          Sharjah Surgical Center, University of Sharjah

          6 CME Points

          The procedures done will include:

          Functional Endoscopic Surgery/ SeptoRhinoplasty Surgery/ BalloonSinuplasty
          24 & 25 September
          Sharjah Surgical Center, University of Sharjah

          7.5 CME Points

          Myringoplasty, Ossiculoplasty Cortical Mastoidectomy Posterior Tympanotomy Modified Radical Mastoidectomy Facial Nerve Exposure and Endolymphatic Sac Labyrinthectomy and IAM Cochleostomy and more…

          Temporal bone course will run for the full days on 22nd or 23rd of September depending on your group. There will be a dissection Manual available.

          A half-day workshop on Functional Endoscopic Surgery and Balloon Sinuplasty with the corresponding half-day workshop on Septorhinoplasty conducted on fresh frozen heads. more…

          There will be two groups.
          The 1st group will be on September 24th
          The 2nd group on September 25th.

          Faculty:

          Faculty:

          Andy Scott, MD - UK
          John Rutka, MD - Canada
          Prepa Narayanan, MD - Malaysia
          Richard Irving, MD - UK

          Ahmad Alamadi, MD – UAE
          Abdullah Ibrahem, MD – UAE
          Faheem Tadros, MD – UAE
          Moaz Tarabishi, MD - UAE

          Update your Knowledge in Audiovestibular
          and Vertigo Management!

          Audiovestibular
          Thursday, September 19, 2013
          JW Marriott Marquis Hotel

          6 CME Points

          more..

          Vertigo Management
          Friday, September 20, 2013
          JW Marriott Marquis Hotel

          5 CME Points

          more..

          This event will present a great opportunity for you to enhance and update your knowledge in Otology & Neurotology.

          Considering the demand of DUBAI OTOLOGY 2013 and since the conference could only accommodate very limited seats, we encourage you register NOW to reserve the slots accordingly.

          Please visit our website for further inquiries: www.dubaioto.com

          Thank you…

[...]

          Glitter Graphics

          Email Marketing by Events Updates: