The details of 8th ENT SAARC Congress in Pakistan

  • CME UPDATES
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1 7:09 AM
      Dear Colleague and friends

      Hope you are fine.
      Please find the details of coming ENT SAARC Congress as follow

      On the 17th and 18th of Dec, there is a two days pre-congress workshop on Otology, Rhinology and Head and Neck Surgery at three different venues that is JPMC, Civil Hospital and Liaquat National Hospital.

      The Congress Inauguration is on the 19th of Dec at 9:00 a.m.

      There will be State of the Art Lectures, Memorial Lectures, Instructional Courses and Plenary Sessions and free papers. The congress will continue from 19th to 21st of Dec with a Gala Dinner and Musical Evening on the 19th Dec and Business Meeting on the 20th Dec, The congress will finish on 21st of Dec at 5:00 p.m we have invited guest faculty from different countries who will be participating to make it a memorable congress. The faculty includes

      Prof Jatin Shah from U.S.A
      Prof. Handa from India
      Prof. Maleenga from India
      Dr. Mumtaz from U.S.A
      Dr. Nadir from U.S.A
      Dr. Shahid Qureshi from U.K
      Dr. Scharuck Jallisi from U.S.A and many other Prominent Consultants.

      Kindly circulate this information amongst the ENT Colleagues of Pakistan and I request them to participate so as to make this congress a success as this is the window for our country presentation to the SAARC Neighbors.

      You can visit our website

      thanking you,

      Prof. Tariq Rafi
      Chairman 8th SAARC ENT Organizing Commitee

      Picture
    • George Varghese
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2 10:20 AM

        Frontal 2013

        When: Sunday, the 27th October 2013

        Where: Vijayalakshmi Medical centre,NH Bye Pass, Kochi

        Hi,

        We are here again with another Frontal!

        After the highly successful ‘Frontal 2009’ with none other than the late legendary Prof.Wolfgang DRAF, we are back.

        What has been learnt from Prof.Draf, & Prof.PJ Wormald, the two stalwarts in Frontal Sinus surgery, will be shared with you.

        We plan a day filled with active interactions from the operating room to the auditorium.

        The procedures planned are mainly focused on Frontal sinus like Frontal trephening, & different types of Draf drainages for different indications. But the high light would be the Modified Lothrop Procedure- Draf3 which we believe is the answer to recurring nasal polyposis, & fungus. The scope of this surgery is what makes it the‘must know’ technique in an Endoscopist’s armamentarium. Yes it goes without saying that routine ESS will also be demonstrated alongside.

        I welcome Dr Ravi Ramalingam to Kochi, who is equally adept with FESS as he is with ear surgery.

         The brochure can be downloaded from our site www.gvent.net

        See you on the 27th!

        Dr George Varghese

        GV ENT CENTRE

        www.gvent.net

        On Sun, Sep 1, 2013 at 7:39 PM, CME UPDATES <events.updates6@...> wrote:

[...]

      • Ashesh
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 10 11:30 AM

          50 Frontals : sinus summit
          April 26&27, 2014 : jaipur

          Inviting you : For A Royal Walk On The "PINK CARPET"

          The Oscar Awards , Cannes Film Festival , FilmFare awards : are considered as the Red Carpet Events .

          The India Group Creates a " Pink Carpet Event "

          Pink : The Mucosa

          Think Pink !
          Sent from my iPhone

          On 02-Sep-2013, at 10:50 PM, George Varghese <georgegogi@...> wrote:

[...]

          <Frontal p1.jpg>
          <Frontal Reg.jpg>
          <Frontal p2.jpg>
        • Triza Samson
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 11 6:36 AM

            Dear ENT Doctors,

            Greetings!

            We would like to invite you on the 1st specialized Otology Event which is scheduled on 19-21 September 2013 at the JW Marriott Marquis Hotel, Dubai – United Arab Emirates .

            The 1st Dubai Otology & Neurotology Conference is a flagship event of the Ministry of Health and held under the patronage of H.E. Abdul Rahman Mohammed Al Owais, Minister of Culture, Youth and Community Development and Acting Minister of Health in the United Arab Emirates .

            The event will be held in conjunction with the 5th Asia Pacific Otology & Neurotology Conference and the 2nd Emirates Otology & Neurotology Conference.

            18 CME Points will be awarded to the participants of the Conference - http://dubaioto.com/?page_id=264

            If this email does not display properly, please click here

            Join the Hands-On Workshops on Fresh Human Cadavers!

            Temporal Bone Dissection Course
            22 & 23 September
            Sharjah Surgical Center, University of Sharjah

            6 CME Points

            The procedures done will include:

            Functional Endoscopic Surgery/ SeptoRhinoplasty Surgery/ BalloonSinuplasty
            24 & 25 September
            Sharjah Surgical Center, University of Sharjah

            7.5 CME Points

            Myringoplasty, Ossiculoplasty Cortical Mastoidectomy Posterior Tympanotomy Modified Radical Mastoidectomy Facial Nerve Exposure and Endolymphatic Sac Labyrinthectomy and IAM Cochleostomy and more…

            Temporal bone course will run for the full days on 22nd or 23rd of September depending on your group. There will be a dissection Manual available.

            A half-day workshop on Functional Endoscopic Surgery and Balloon Sinuplasty with the corresponding half-day workshop on Septorhinoplasty conducted on fresh frozen heads. more…

            There will be two groups.
            The 1st group will be on September 24th
            The 2nd group on September 25th.

            Faculty:

            Faculty:

            Andy Scott, MD - UK
            John Rutka, MD - Canada
            Prepa Narayanan, MD - Malaysia
            Richard Irving, MD - UK

            Ahmad Alamadi, MD – UAE
            Abdullah Ibrahem, MD – UAE
            Faheem Tadros, MD – UAE
            Moaz Tarabishi, MD - UAE

            Update your Knowledge in Audiovestibular
            and Vertigo Management!

            Audiovestibular
            Thursday, September 19, 2013
            JW Marriott Marquis Hotel

            6 CME Points

            more..

            Vertigo Management
            Friday, September 20, 2013
            JW Marriott Marquis Hotel

            5 CME Points

            more..

            This event will present a great opportunity for you to enhance and update your knowledge in Otology & Neurotology.

            Considering the demand of DUBAI OTOLOGY 2013 and since the conference could only accommodate very limited seats, we encourage you register NOW to reserve the slots accordingly.

            Please visit our website for further inquiries: www.dubaioto.com

            Thank you…

[...]

            Glitter Graphics

            Email Marketing by Events Updates: