I am organising 2nd Paediatric Otology and Audiology Course, at Birmingham Heartlands (Teaching) Hospital, on 30-31 October, 2012.
Could you please kindly disseminate this course information locally and via your institutional contact lists, including trainees.
I would be most grateful and obliged.
This course is aimed at:
- ENT Surgeons
- Audiologists and Audiovestibular Physicians
- Educational Audiologists
- Paediatricians and Community Paediatricians
- General Practitioners and GPwSI
- Nurse Specialists
- Speech Pathologists
- Teachers of the Deaf
- Other Hearing Sciences related Professionals
Many thanks and much appreciated,
Mr. A. Janjua, MSc, MPH, FRCS-Glasg, FRCS (ORL-HNS)
Consultant ENT Surgeon
- Heartlands University Teaching Hospital, Birmingham, (Sec: Miss Carol Connerley: 0121-424-3350)
- Heartlands Hearing & Balance Centre, Birmingham, (Sec: Miss Denise Martin: 0121-424-1847)
- Good Hope Hospital, Sutton Coldfield, (Sec: Miss Gillian Lavender: 0121-424-9728)
- Solihull General Hospital, Solihull, (Sec: Miss Jane Chalmers: 0121-424-4536)
- Paediatric Otology and Audiology - Multidisciplinary Seminars (Sec: Miss Laura Payne: 0121-424-2351)