- Hi, Modified Lothrop Procedure or Draf-lll along with a complete Sphenoethmoidectomy is the surgery of choice for recurrent allergic polyps & FungalMessage 1 of 4 , May 1, 2012View SourceHi,
Modified Lothrop Procedure or Draf-lll along with a complete Sphenoethmoidectomy is the surgery of choice for recurrent allergic polyps & Fungal sinusitis.Widely opening up all the sinuses, not only enables complete removal of the disease process, but also lets the post operative douching reach all the corners, so that the antigenic stimulation is brought down to the maximum thus drastically reducing the recurrence rate.
I present to you my first case done 3 weeks back in this video which is on U Tube
This sure is revolutionising the management of these untackled conditions!
Dr George Varghese
www.gvent.netYouTube - Videos from this emailOn Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 8:11 PM, CME UPDATES <events.updates6@...> wrote:
12th Hands-on Temporal Bone Dissection Workshop Lahore
3rd & 4th May 2012
The intensive 2-day course for 6 participants emphasizes temporal bone dissection relevant to the otologic surgeon and resident. Participants will:
· Review basic and applied anatomy of the temporal bone.
· Review current concepts in otologic diagnosis.
· Review current concepts in the surgical management of ear disease.
· Apply contemporary surgical principles during temporal bone micro dissection.
· Enhance past surgical skills and have an opportunity to attempt new surgical techniques in the dissection laboratory.
· Cochlear Implant electrode & Stapes Prosthesis will be available to participants.
Limited seats (Register Early ). Payment should be made as
Cash/bank draft/pay order in favour of "Lahore Temporal Bone Lab."
Lahore Temporal Bone Lab
63/3A, Liberty Homes, Gulberg III, Lahore
Professor Dr. Zubair Iqbal Bhutta
President Indian Society of Otology
FOR REGISTRATION & INFORMATION
Prof. Dr. Zubair Iqbal Bhutta
Phone : cell # 0333-4282110
Email : bhuttazubair@...
Lahore Temporal Bone LabLAHORE TEMPORAL BONE LAB63/3A, Block D-1, Gulberg IIILahorePakistanTel: +92 423 5771099Fax: +92 423 5771098Cell: +92 321 8455203email: lahoretemporalbonelab@...