Surat Otology workshop 2012

  • EVENTS UPDATES
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2011
      From: saumitra shah <saumitra.shah@...>

      We at Shruti ENT hospital & Cochlear implant centre, Surat are organizing a 2 day otology live surgical workshop on the 27th & 28th of january 2012. Dr Robert Vincent from Causse clinic, France and Dr Mohan Kameswaran from Chennai are our chief operating guest faculty. Proposed surgeries include tympanoplasty, stapedotomy, ossiculoplasty, cholesteatoma (primary as well as revision), facial nerve decompression, cochlear implant and BAHA. Kindly see the attached brochure and registration form for further details.
      Looking forward to hosting you this January
      warm regards
      Dr Saumitra Shah
      Organizing Secretary
      Advanced Otology Update Workshop 2012
      Shruti ENT Hospital and Cochlear Implant Centre
      Opp sub Jail, Ring Road
      Surat 395002
      mob : 9825125950/9727745950

      Email Marketing by Events Updates