CASES FOR DISCUSSIONS

  • ALERTS UPDATES
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2006
      May I request the ENT group to send interesting cases for discussion.  Below is an example of a case been discussed in the neurosurgery yahoo group.

      Lets make a educational yahoo group of ENT.

      Your input is urgently required.

      Regards

      MURAD

      SUBJECT: What to do with this child.

      Kainat is 1 year old baby.Her mother noticed that her head is getting heavier in weight and progressively enlarging in size for the last 2-3 months.She took her to paedtrician who followed the baby and he found that approximately there is 1 cm increase in HC every two weeks.Baby doesnot have any previous illness.
      At the moment HC is 52 cm.Baby is awake alert.Ant Fontanell open not bulding.Fundi normal.Iam posting her CT films request expert opinion

      Subscribe to events_updates
      CONFERENCE / WORKSHOP UPDATES