Otolaryngology Update

  • EVENTS UPDATES
    Message 1 of 46 , Aug 22, 2011

      Otolaryngology Update

      8th Phonocon 2012,17th-19th February 2012,Guwahati

      Conference Website
      Welcome to Guwahati
      The Gateway to the North-East,Guwahati, one of the fastest growing metros in India is situated on the banks of the mighty Brahmaputra and is surrounded by green hills on the other three sides. The organising committee of 8th Phonocon 2012 takes pride in inviting you to Guwahati for the Annual conference of the Association of Phonosurgeons of India to be held between 17th-19th February 2012. Please block these dates in your calender.Take a break with your family and explore the enchanted northeast India. We promise you a weekend of academic excellence with the luminaries in the emerging subspecialty.

      We shall try our utmost to make this Phonocon a memorable one by an academic feast combined with unparallel social evenings and of course the hospitality of the northeasterners.

      xxxvth NWZ-AOICON 2011at Govt Medical College, Jammu on 23rd - 24th September,2011.

      BROCHURE
      Dear Friends & Colleagues

      It is a matter of great honour and pride for the Department of ENT, Govt Medical College, Jammu to host
      & organize a prestigious xxxvth NWZ-AOICON 2011at Govt Medical College, Jammu on 23rd - 24th
      September,2011.
      On behalf of organizing committee, it gives me immense pleasure and honour to extend a very warm
      invitation for the 35th NWZ AOICON to be held on 23rd and 24th September 2011 in Govt. Medical College,
      Jammu.
      It is after a gap of a decade that the dept. of ENT, GMC ,JAMMU has been assigned to host this conference.
      Jammu as a city is blessed with the divine presence of MATA VAISHNO DEVI SHRINE. Many other places
      of pilgrimage and hillstations are there in jammu to be visited. I on behalf of organising committee assure
      you warm welcome and best possible hospitality. We are striving hard to make it a great academic feast
      including live surgeries, guest lectures, panel discussions,quiz etc. On 22nd September we are planning
      for Hands on Training (Lumenis Co2 Laser Acupulse) for young delegates. On 23rd-24th September you
      all can watch live Head & Neck surgeries, Surgeries with harmonic Knife, FESS and CO2 Laser in ENT.
      But your encouragement in the form of full cooperation and participation can make this event a grand
      success.
      We hope that the scientific contents of the Conference will satiate the academic interests of the delegates
      and they would certainly enjoy the memorable glory, ecstatic beauty and euphoric hospitality of Jammu.

      Waiting eagerly to welcome you

      With thanks and warm regards

      International Course on "Tinnitus Retraining Therapy (TRT) on February 9-11, 2012 at University College of Medical Sciences & GTB Hospital, Delhi

      CLICK HERE FOR PRELIMINARY REGISTRATION

      Tinnitus is a common disorder and quite disabling for some patients. The neurophysiological model of tinnitus was proposed by Dr Pawel Jastreboff in mid 80's and first clinical trials were conducted in London by Dr Jonathan Hazell and audiologist Jacqui Sheldrake in late 80's. Subsequent refinements led to an established protocol called "Tinnitus Retraining Therapy (TRT))". The successful outcomes of TRT for the Management of Tinnitus & Hyperacusis in various centres across the globe have validated the model and the technique.

      The present course is based on the contents of a similar course held in USA and will be conducted by the same faculty (www.tinnitus-pjj.com). The course will be limited to a small group for intensive one-to-one interaction. Preference will be given to those working as a team of otologist & audiologist with an established infrastructure. Those interested to participate may send their intent latest by August 31, 2012 to Dr Arun Goyal at arungoyal150@... Registration details will be sent on receipt of such information

      Course Faculty: Dr Pawel Jastreboff, Professor & Director, Tinnitus & Hyperacusis Center, Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia, USA

      Course Faculty: Dr Margaret Jastreboff, Professor, Pennsylvania School of Optometry and Audiology, Philadelphia, USA

      President, Jastreboff Hearing Reseach Foundation, USA

      Course Director: Dr P P Singh, Director-Professor & Head, Deptt of ENT, UCMS & GTBH, Delhi

      Course Co-director: Dr Arun Goyal, Professor, Deptt of ENT, UCMS & GTBH, Delhi

      Details of course agenda will be made available later on website www.otologyindia.blogspot.com

      RAJAOICON 2011’ on 15-16 of October 2011 at Mahatma Gandhi Medical College, Sitapura, Jaipur.

      Dear colleague,

      I am pleased to inform you that AOI Rajasthan State Branch is going to organize 32nd State
      ENT Conference ‘RAJAOICON 2011’ on 15-16 of October 2011 at Mahatma Gandhi Medical
      College, Sitapura, Jaipur.

      On this prestigious occasion, we are expecting leading eminent ENT doctors like Dr. Suresh
      Sharma, Dr. Anil D'cruz, Dr. Devendra Rai, Dr. Meghnath, Dr. Vikas Agarwal, Dr. Amit
      Kishore and other doctors from different part of country. They are going to deliver various
      orations and share their professional experiences to entitle your knowledge.

      There will be live surgery sessions for Sleep apnoea and snoring by coblation technique
      conducted by Dr. Devendra Rai, Dr. Meghnath and Dr. Vikas Agarwal.

      We are also conducting pre conference workshop and hands on temporal bone dissection on 14th
      October. The workshop will have hands on temporal bone dissection for first 10 applicants and
      observership for delegates under the guidance of Dr. Amit Kishore. It will be very helpful for
      budding ENT surgeons especially postgraduates.

      I, Dr. Tarun Ojha Organizing Secretary on behalf of Department of ENT Mahatma Gandhi
      Medical College, Sitapura, Jaipur and the Organizing Committee invite you all to attend and
      participate in the conference.

      For more information kindly see the enclosed Brochure.

      Dr. Tarun Ojha

      Head of Department
      Department of ENT and Head-Neck Surgery
      Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Hospital
      Sitapura, Jaipur

      drtarunojha_ent@...
      91 9314140711

    • Dr Kumud Kumar Handa
      Message 46 of 46 , Jan 19
        Kindly carry out the following announcement  for ENT  Live 2014 being held in Medanta Medicity

        Dear  Friends

        It   gives us immense  pleasure  in inviting all of you to  ENT  Live  2014  a  2 day  live surgery workshop being held in Medanta  Medicity Gurgaon on 19th and 20th April 2014 .  This follows  highly successful  workshops in 2012 and 2013  .
        The aim is to demonstrate advanced and conventional surgeries .
        The  highlight   of  this workshop  is surgery  for sleep  disorders including robotic surgery   and transoral microscopic laser surgery  .
        The  international  faculty for this workshop  include Prof Claudio Viccini  a  pioneer in tongue  base  surgery for sleep disorders from Italy and  Dr Christian  Mozet from Germany  including  a host of renowned Indian faculty .

        We  look  forward to your participation

        Dr   K.K  Handa
        Director and Head   , Deptt  of   ENT  &  Head Neck Surgery , Medanta  Medicity , Gurgaon, NCR  Delhi 122009
        www.medanta.org

        For  registrations visit  www.entlive2014.com

        or contact  Sarika  Shilkoti at  sarika.shilkoti@... , handak@...

        Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 23:20:56 +0000
        Subject: Otolaryngology Update
        From: noreply@...
        To: handak@...

        Otolaryngology Update

        Otolaryngology Update

        "14th National Conference of FHNO (Foundation for Head and Neck Oncology)",September to 28th September, 2014 at Hotel J. W. Marriott, Chandigarh.

         WEBSITE

        Dear Friends,
        It gives us immense pleasure to invite you all to the City Beautiful - Chandigarh for the "14th National Conference of FHNO (Foundation for Head and Neck Oncology)" to be held from 26th September to 28th September, 2014 at Hotel J. W. Marriott, Chandigarh. The plenary scientific sessions will consist of Orations, Keynote addresses, Guest Lectures, Symposia & panel discussions by distinguished International & National guest faculty, with ample opportunity for our young colleagues to present their works as Oral & Poster presentations.
        Picturesquely located at the foothills of Shivaliks, Chandigarh - The City Beautiful is all set to dazzle you with a rare mix of hopitality & scientific extravaganza.
        We look forward to your whole hearted participation & sincerely hope that FHNO-2014 proves to be an enriched intellectual experience for all the delegates.

        Prof. Naresh K. Panda   Prof. S. C. SharmaDr. Jaimanti Bakshi   Dr. Sushmita Goshal
        Organizing ChairmanCo-Organizing ChairmanOrganizing SecretaryCo-Organizing Secretary

          Conference Event Manager & Registration Secretariat
        C/o VAMA EVENTS PVT. LTD
         Office 4, Gr. Floor, Anmol CHS, Sakharam Keer Marg,
         Parallel to L. J. Road, Mahim, Mumbai - 400 016.
        Phone No : + 91 22 2438 3498
        Email: vamahospitality@...
        You are subscribed to email updates from Otolaryngology Update
        To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
        Email delivery powered by Google