LARYNGECTOMY

  • ALERTS UPDATES
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29, 2006
      It is my proposal that a sort of Gift Package or any other name to be given, be given to the patient at the time of discharge,  whose voice box had been removed (laryngectomee)

      One packet of Tissue Paper
      Two Twizzers
      Two Pocket Mirror
      Two Scarf to cover the Stoma
      One Magic Slate for writing (normally used by childrens)

      One Magic Slate (Normally used by childrens), so that patient can communicate in writing
      And some reading material (this can be arranged and sorted out later on)
      address of few laryngectomee website, e:g
      www.webwhishpers.org and other which I will provide to you later on.

      Regards
      Noor Ali G. Haider
      Karachi-74200
      Tel: 263 8915
      Fax 262 7245
      Mobile 0333 218 5787

      E-mail: cementplant@...

      Subscribe to events_updates
      CONFERENCE / WORKSHOP UPDATES

      Powered by groups.yahoo.com

    • ALERTS UPDATES
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2006
        Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2006 21:24:14 +0530

        In addition a buzzer or a bell to attract attention in case the laryngectomee is still not communicating verbally and a laryngeal bib would complete the list.

        Dr. Prathamesh S. Pai
        Associate Professor
        Head & Neck Surgical Oncology
        Tata Memorial Hospital