Announcing AAO-HNSF 2010 Call for Papers--Scientific Program

  • EVENTS UPDATES MODERATOR
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2010
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Lincoln, Catherine CLincoln@...

      A MESSAGE FROM GREGORY W. RANDOLPH, MD, AAO-HNSF COORDINATOR FOR INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS

      CALL FOR PAPERS

      On February 8, 2010, the American Academy of Otolaryngology—Head and Neck Surgery Foundation (AAO-HNSF) starts accepting abstract submissions online at www.entnet.org for its Scientific Program for the Annual Meeting & OTO EXPO to be held September 26-29, Boston, Massachusetts, USA.

      The Scientific Program includes oral and poster submissions for Scientific (Clinical Research) and Translational & Basic Science Programs. To submit your abstract, please go to www.entnet.org.

      MARK YOUR CALENDAR TO REGISTER IN MAY

      For complete meeting and program information or to register and reserve your hotel online, please visit our website www.entnet.org from May 3 on.

      We hope you will join us at our 2010 Annual Meeting & OTO EXPO, the largest meeting and exhibit of its kind! The conference offers otolaryngologists and other health care professionals a series of unique and dynamic educational experiences designed to broaden and enrich their understanding of otolaryngology-head and neck surgery and to provide a foundation for continued learning.

      We look forward to seeing you in Boston, Massachusetts!

      Gregory W. Randolph, MD

      Harvard University—Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary

      Coordinator for International Affairs and International Editor, Otolaryngology—Head and Neck Surgery

      PS: Forward this email reminder to your colleagues so they can share in this unique program

      TO ADVERTISE FOR CONFERENCE, WORKSHOP, LECTURES, CME ALERTS:

      Contact Karachi Events Updates Office:

      Email: events.updates6@...

      Cell: 0331-255-2542

      FOR UPDATES OF UPCOMING EVENTS VISIT: http://eventsupdates.blogspot.com/