Conference Participatation Certificate

  • EVENTS UPDATES MODERATOR
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2009
    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    From: Noor Ali G Haider <larynoor@...>

     Dear All,

    Attached is the scaned copy of Certificate which I got at Conference of Voice Institute of International Association of Laryngectomee, USA, (www.theial.com) at San Mateo, CA from June 24th to 27th 2009

    At this conference I was the Only from PAKISTAN, and probably First in their history of 54 years (of IAL)

    Need your Blessings, and hope you would encourage more Laryngectomee to follow

    Also can have a look at my Life Bio and Activitiy at following newsletter of International Association of Laryngectomee, USA

    Oct 2006 Newsletter Page 20-21 www.larynxlink.com
    Feb 2007 Newsleter Page 20-21 www.larynxlink.com

    Noor Ali (Lary of 2001)
    Karachi-Pakistan
    www.newvoicelary.org

    What can you do with the new Windows Live? Find out