Independence Day Fungama With Thalassaemics

  • ALERTS UPDATES
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2009

      Independence Day Fungama

      With Thalassaemics

      At

      National Coaching Centre,

      Opposite National Stadium, Karachi.

      August 13th 2009, 6.00 pm

      Chip in your contribution by your

      Presence at the Occasion

      Contents

      Live performance by Thalassaemics

      Food Stalls

      Exhibition of Hand Made Goods by Thalassaemics

      Blood Donation Camp for Thalassaemics & More

      Magic Shows, Jumping Castle and much more for Children.

      Guest

      Jawaid Miandad (Cricket Legend)

      Mr. Jabir Motiwala( Member Stock Exchange )

      Gen.(R) Moin Uddin Haider( Former Governor, Sindh)

      Shoaib Mohummed (Former Cricketer)

      Faisal Iqbal ( Cricketer )

      Dr. Tahir Shamsi  (Pioneer in Bone Marrow Transplantation)

      Dr. Zeeshan Khalid( CEO K.G Traders)

      Omair Sana Foundation (OSF)

      R.S.V.P:

      Dr. Saqib H. Ansari, General Secretary ( OSF )

       Contact:

       A-554 , Block - 5 , Gulshan-e-Iqbal , Karachi

       Ph# 021-34977847 , e-mail : omairsna@... , www.omairsanafoundation.org

      Omair Sana Foundation (OSF)

      PAKISTAN: A-554, Block 5, Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Karachi
      Ph: (+92 21) 6017653, 4977847 - (+92 300 2118018), (+92 300 9297849)

      USA: 780, Pifer Road , Houston , Texas – 77024. Ph: (+1 83222 18072)

      Website: www.omairsanafoundation.org

      Email: info@..., omairsana@..., omairsana@...

      {Registration No. DSW (2652)-K}

      HR Consultants

      Hundreds of vacancies for medical and Health care personnel at international locations - Doctors, Nurses, Midwives & Healthcare staff - Send your CV to enquiries@... or call us on Karachi Office 03343010824 or London Office +442081234756. You can register with us on our website www.hrmedical. co.uk.

      We also assist in student admissions, student visa, family visa, work permit, investor visa for UK , Canada , Australia & New Zealand - We provide legal assistance for UK marriage, divorce, probate and property purchase matters. Contact - Karachi Office 03343010824; email at enquiries@....

      FORWARD THIS EMAIL TO YOUR FRIENDS AND REQUEST THEM TO JOIN THIS YAHOO GROUP FOR EDUCATIONAL EMAILS

      public_awareness-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Members are free to send educational emails.

      GROUP IS MODERATED AND NO JUNK EMAILS