- INTERBURNS International Network for Training Education and Research in Burns In collaboration with Excellence in Medical Education Announces FIRSTMessage 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2008View Source
International Network for Training Education and Research in Burns
In collaboration with
Excellence in Medical Education
FIRST RESPONDER COURSE
For Medical Students, Interns, House Officers and non medical professionals e.g. school teachers, corporate professionals and anyone who is interested to learn how to respond to medical emergencies until qualified medical help is available.
- Managing an incident
- Basic Life Support or CPR
- How to manage an injured person
- How to deal with bleeding
- How to respond to choking
- How to respond to burns accidents
Power Point presentations with practical illustrations, video clips, hands on skills stations and practice sessions on manikins. Course material is in English.
REGISTRATION FEE = Rs. 1000/=
(This includes international certificate, manual and refreshments)
Only 32 slots available on first come first serve basis.
Date: Saturday, January 3, 2009
Time: 9:30 am to 2:00 pm
Venue: To be confirmed soon - Karachi
For queries, please send an email to