609HEAD AND NECK MEETING 19 April 2014 Faletti's Hotel Lahore

  • CME UPDATES
    Apr 5 10:27 PM
    • 1 Attachment
    • 1.4 MB
    Dear Colleagues

    On behalf of the Pakistan Society of Clinical Oncology and the Organizing Committee I thank you all for agreeing to be panelists in the Interactive 2014 Head and Neck Cancer Meeting to be held on Saturday 19 April, 2014 in Faletti's Hotel Lahore.  I attach the programme for the meeting and will forward the interactive slides next week.

    This annual meeting promises once again to provide a unique platform for the dissemination of the most relevant advances and provide practical suggestions on the daily practice of Head and Neck Cancer in Pakistan.

     The format of the meeting will include interactive clinical cases and panel discussions where the audience will have the possibility to participate and share their input via electronic voting system. Ample time will be given to discussions to allow in-depth interactions among the various disciplines and the participants.

    I thank you once again and look forward to seeing you at the meeting.

    Warm regards

    Dr Arif Jamshed FRCR
    Convener, Head and Neck Meeting 2014
    President, PSCO