56219TH TEMPORAL BONE DISSECTION COURSE [2 Attachments]

  • Mazhar Hasan
    Oct 1, 2013

      From: himanshu varshney <dr.himanshuvarshney@...>

      Good Evening respected seniors & dear friends!

       Warm regards & season's greetings to you on behalf of the
      organizing committee of 19TH TEMPORAL BONE DISSECTION COURSE,
      MUZAFFARNAGAR (U.P.). This is to bring to your kind notice that 19TH
      TEMPORAL BONE DISSECTION COURSE is being held at INDIAN INSTITUTE OF
      EAR DISEASES, 281, Civil Lines, North Railway Road, Muzaffarnagar on
      9th & 10th November, 2013. The main aim of this event is to increase
      knowledge and insight in the field of Otology.

          A Conference of this magnitude will not be possible without the
      goodwill, tacit support and most importantly, your participation. We
      would like our ENT colleagues to share the joy in taking this event to
      the greatest heights in the history of otology. I am enclosing the
      brochure & registration form here. We request you to register at the
      earliest as it would help us plan better.

           Looking forward to see you at Muzaffarnagar.

      Warm regards from Organizing Committee,

      Dr.Himanshu Varshney
      Consultant ENT Surgeon,
      Sri Sai hospital,