Head & Neck Cancer CME 2013 | Saturday, November 2, 2013

(560)
  • EVENTS UPDATES
    Oct 27, 2013 Expand Messages

    Please visit my facebook page: CME  (press LIKE button)
    for updates of conferences, workshops, seminar, lectures and medical events

    From: surgery.aku <surgery.aku@...>

    On behalf of the Aga Khan University, it is our pleasure to invite you to participate in the Symposium on “Head and Neck Cancer, Challenges for Developing Countries” to be held at Aga Khan University Auditorium, Karachi, Pakistan.

    The Symposium is a major event in the academic calendar of the University on Saturday, November 2nd, 2013. The objective of the symposium is to present state of art papers and lectures on Head and Neck cancer and its management for all those involved in this field. In addition to medical oncology, the Symposium has special relevance for surgical and radiation oncologists, the practitioners involved in the field of nursing, undergraduate, post graduate medical education and allied health professions.  Overseas  faculty Dr. Anil D’Cruz from India and Dr. AFM Kamaluddin from Bangladesh has kindly agreed and will deliver State-of-the-art lecture and will participate in panel discussion.

    This covers all specialties, as head and neck is an epidemic problem encountered in our areas. The Symposium will offer an opportunity to share experiences and learn from experts and peers on various aspects of head and neck cancer management.

    We hope that you will oblige us with your presence and look forward to welcoming you. Please feel free to contact any one of us if you have further queries.

    Sincerely,

    Dr. Mubasher Ikram
    Chair, Organizing Committee
    Head and Neck Cancer Symposium “Challenges for Developing Countries”

  • Show all 4 messages in this topic