19TH TEMPORAL BONE DISSECTION COURSE

(553)
  • CME UPDATES
    Sep 24, 2013 Expand Messages
    From: himanshu varshney <dr.himanshuvarshney@...>

    Good Evening respected seniors & dear friends!

     Warm regards & season's greetings to you on behalf of the
    organizing committee of 19TH TEMPORAL BONE DISSECTION COURSE,
    MUZAFFARNAGAR (U.P.). This is to bring to your kind notice that 19TH
    TEMPORAL BONE DISSECTION COURSE is being held at INDIAN INSTITUTE OF
    EAR DISEASES, 281, Civil Lines, North Railway Road, Muzaffarnagar on
    9th & 10th November, 2013. The main aim of this event is to increase
    knowledge and insight in the field of Otology.

        A Conference of this magnitude will not be possible without the
    goodwill, tacit support and most importantly, your participation. We
    would like our ENT colleagues to share the joy in taking this event to
    the greatest heights in the history of otology. I am enclosing the
    brochure & registration form here. We request you to register at the
    earliest as it would help us plan better.

         Looking forward to see you at Muzaffarnagar.

    Warm regards from Organizing Committee,

    Dr.Himanshu Varshney
    Consultant ENT Surgeon,
    Sri Sai hospital,