Re: The details of 8th ENT SAARC Congress in Pakistan

(546)
  • Ashesh
    Sep 10, 2013 Expand Messages

      50 Frontals : sinus summit
      April 26&27, 2014 : jaipur

      Inviting you : For A Royal Walk On The "PINK CARPET"

      The Oscar Awards , Cannes Film Festival , FilmFare awards : are considered as the Red Carpet Events .

      The India Group Creates a " Pink Carpet Event "

      Pink : The Mucosa

      Think Pink !
      Sent from my iPhone

      On 02-Sep-2013, at 10:50 PM, George Varghese <georgegogi@...> wrote:

      Frontal 2013

      When: Sunday, the 27th October 2013

      Where: Vijayalakshmi Medical centre,NH Bye Pass, Kochi

      Hi,

      We are here again with another Frontal!

      After the highly successful ‘Frontal 2009’ with none other than the late legendary Prof.Wolfgang DRAF, we are back.

      What has been learnt from Prof.Draf, & Prof.PJ Wormald, the two stalwarts in Frontal Sinus surgery, will be shared with you.

      We plan a day filled with active interactions from the operating room to the auditorium.

      The procedures planned are mainly focused on Frontal sinus like Frontal trephening, & different types of Draf drainages for different indications. But the high light would be the Modified Lothrop Procedure- Draf3 which we believe is the answer to recurring nasal polyposis, & fungus. The scope of this surgery is what makes it the‘must know’ technique in an Endoscopist’s armamentarium. Yes it goes without saying that routine ESS will also be demonstrated alongside.

      I welcome Dr Ravi Ramalingam to Kochi, who is equally adept with FESS as he is with ear surgery.

       The brochure can be downloaded from our site www.gvent.net

      See you on the 27th!

      Dr George Varghese

      GV ENT CENTRE

      www.gvent.net

      On Sun, Sep 1, 2013 at 7:39 PM, CME UPDATES <events.updates6@...> wrote:

      Dear Colleague and friends

      Hope you are fine.
      Please find the details of coming ENT SAARC Congress as follow

      On the 17th and 18th of Dec, there is a two days pre-congress workshop on Otology, Rhinology and Head and Neck Surgery at three different venues that is JPMC, Civil Hospital and Liaquat National Hospital.

      The Congress Inauguration is on the 19th of Dec at 9:00 a.m.

      There will be State of the Art Lectures, Memorial Lectures, Instructional Courses and Plenary Sessions and free papers. The congress will continue from 19th to 21st of Dec with a Gala Dinner and Musical Evening on the 19th Dec and Business Meeting on the 20th Dec, The congress will finish on 21st of Dec at 5:00 p.m we have invited guest faculty from different countries who will be participating to make it a memorable congress. The faculty includes

      Prof Jatin Shah from U.S.A
      Prof. Handa from India
      Prof. Maleenga from India
      Dr. Mumtaz from U.S.A
      Dr. Nadir from U.S.A
      Dr. Shahid Qureshi from U.K
      Dr. Scharuck Jallisi from U.S.A and many other Prominent Consultants.

      Kindly circulate this information amongst the ENT Colleagues of Pakistan and I request them to participate so as to make this congress a success as this is the window for our country presentation to the SAARC Neighbors.

      You can visit our website

      thanking you,

      Prof. Tariq Rafi
      Chairman 8th SAARC ENT Organizing Commitee

      Picture

      <Frontal p1.jpg>
      <Frontal Reg.jpg>
      <Frontal p2.jpg>