The details of 8th ENT SAARC Congress in Pakistan

(541)
  • CME UPDATES
    Sep 1, 2013 Expand Messages
      Dear Colleague and friends

      Hope you are fine.
      Please find the details of coming ENT SAARC Congress as follow

      On the 17th and 18th of Dec, there is a two days pre-congress workshop on Otology, Rhinology and Head and Neck Surgery at three different venues that is JPMC, Civil Hospital and Liaquat National Hospital.

      The Congress Inauguration is on the 19th of Dec at 9:00 a.m.

      There will be State of the Art Lectures, Memorial Lectures, Instructional Courses and Plenary Sessions and free papers. The congress will continue from 19th to 21st of Dec with a Gala Dinner and Musical Evening on the 19th Dec and Business Meeting on the 20th Dec, The congress will finish on 21st of Dec at 5:00 p.m we have invited guest faculty from different countries who will be participating to make it a memorable congress. The faculty includes

      Prof Jatin Shah from U.S.A
      Prof. Handa from India
      Prof. Maleenga from India
      Dr. Mumtaz from U.S.A
      Dr. Nadir from U.S.A
      Dr. Shahid Qureshi from U.K
      Dr. Scharuck Jallisi from U.S.A and many other Prominent Consultants.

      Kindly circulate this information amongst the ENT Colleagues of Pakistan and I request them to participate so as to make this congress a success as this is the window for our country presentation to the SAARC Neighbors.

      You can visit our website

      thanking you,

      Prof. Tariq Rafi
      Chairman 8th SAARC ENT Organizing Commitee

      Picture
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic