MESIARC ENT UPDATE

(536)
  • MURAD BANA
    Aug 7, 2013 Expand Messages

      From: Mesiarc Mail <mail@...>
      To: Mesiarc Academics <academics@...>

      Dear Sir,

      MESIARC (Dr. Manoj's ENT Superspeciality Institute & Research Centre), Calicut is back with another academic feast where technological advancement meets expertise. We provide this opportunity to interact with faculties from two premier institutes of the country.  We will also be demonstrating the Nagata Technique of single stage otoplasty for microtia for the first time in Kerala.

      A detailed brochure is attached herewith.

      So do not miss this opportunity.

      thanks and regards,

      Team Mesiarc

      Dr. Manoj's ENT Superspeciality Institute & Research Centre
      2/4- A, MESIARC, East Hill Junction,
      West Hill Post,
      Calicut - 673 005
      Kerala - India