KKR ENT Hospital workshop on "The Magic of Ear Surgery - An update on surgical procedures of Otology

(532)
  • CME UPDATES
    Jul 29, 2013 Expand Messages
      From: ravi ramalingam <kkrenthospital@...>

      Dear Colleagues

      I have great pleasure to invite you to attend our upcoming live Middle Ear Surgery Workshop – “The Magic of Ear Surgery - An Update on surgical procedures of Otology”  by the best surgeons in India, to be conducted at the KKR ENT Hospital and Research Institute and Hotel Breeze, on the 9th, 10th and 11th August 2013.

      The KKR ENT Hospital and Research Institute first started conducting workshops and training programs in ENT in 1986.   The pioneers in this field Dr. A. Mahadevaiah, Dr. P.G.Viswanathan, Prof. K.K. Ramalingam, Dr. Vijayendra, and a host of leading Otologists and ENT Surgeons from all over India will be the guest faculty to participate in this workshop.  This workshop will cover all procedures in Middle Ear Surgery from basics to the very latest in the field of Otology.

      I invite you to come and join us for a scientific feast in August 2013.

      With warm regards,

      Prof. Ravi Ramalingam,
      KKR ENT Hospital & Research Institute,
      #  274 (Old # 827, P.H. Road,