New file uploaded to ot_india

  • ot_india@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 45 , Sep 20, 2005
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ot_india
      group.

      File : /DEFINITIONS - DRAFT7Aug2005.pdf
      Uploaded by : ot_indore <ot_indore@...>
      Description : Definition of OT

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      ot_indore <ot_indore@...>
    • ebeezer rajkumar
      Message 45 of 45 , May 8, 2007
        hello all. an interesting question is posted here. answers for this are invited.

        a 6 year old child with an iq of 50% can do which of the following tasks.
        1 draw a triangle
        2 recognize colors
        3 ride a bicycle
        4 speak a sentence

         according to different books there are 2 answers

        one says ride a bicycle because he is a moderate mr and is trainable

        another book says can speak a sentence according to the mental age of 3 yr  old

        we do not know which one to write. could u all plz explain which is the right answer

         reply expected soon

        thank u