Participant limit Was: size group

  • ozarktrail100@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 23 8:16 PM
      Wes,

      Yes, there is a limit of 150 runners for this race.  We just had the 20th runner register.  We opened registration just over a month ago.  There is no way to tell how many will register or how fast (or if or when) the race will fill.

      I would hope a lot of runners could get together to share cabins.  That will work out great for a lot of people.

      Paul Schoenlaub

      In a message dated 4/23/2009 7:33:58 P.M. Central Daylight Time, reader@... writes:

      I don't want to miss getting into this race (in my case adventure) so is there a limit on the number of participants? - and when it gets closer and I am sure I am not the walking wounded does any body want to share a cabin Thanks

      Wes S.

      Big savings on Dell XPS Laptops and Desktops!
    • Doug Havlin
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 24 8:05 AM
        Paul,

        Thanks so much for the hard work. I know you'll probably do this anyway, but could you periodiclly post the numbers so we know if it's getting full? I probably won't be ready to pull the trigger on registration until the end of September. I've got a couple of other races this fall and I'll see how I feel after that. But, if it's close to filling up, I want to get a spot.

        Again, thanks again for all the hard work! I'm sure it's going to be a blast!

        Doug

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 24 10:32 AM
          Hi, Doug.

          Yes, we will post updated entrants lists to the website.  I haven't put a direct link to it from the www.ozarktrail100.com website yet, but you can go to that website and then go to the link with information about the race and find a link to the entrants list from there.  Let me know if you have any problems with this and we will do our best to work it out.  I just sent the updated entrants list to our webmaster for posting earlier today.  Please give him a couple of days to get it on the website.

          I will also try to periodically post the raw numbers to this Yahoo group as well.  20 as of 4/23/2009.  Thanks!

          Paul Schoenlaub
          ozarktrail100@...
          www.ozarktrail100.com

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 24 4:59 PM
            --- In ot100@yahoogroups.com, ozarktrail100@... wrote:
            >Paul I need to thank you and crew also so far you have made the thought preparation most enjoyable and are wealth of information - its amazing I don't ever remember being this excited about a race before - I am to the point were I spend time praying about this race on a regular basis and guess at race time will spend even more time at it - sure hope it works out for you to run in the summer psycho

            Wes S.