Cabin Space Available

  • Brad
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 5 12:24 PM
      Howdy All,

      I've reserved a cabin (http://www.bassresort.com/bassresort/cabins.cfm) for this fall's race, and am opening the doors to any who need some lodging space Thurs/Fri/Sat - runners, crews etc. It's #26, on the row closest to the race headquarters. Right now there's only two of us planning to be there, so plenty of space. It's $15.97 (includ. tax) per night for each person, but I'm willing to help cover costs if I have some compatriots out there in the battle for Thriftiest Ultrarunner. :) Let me know!
      I'll re-post this as the race gets closer.

      Cheers & God Bless,
      Brad

      P.S. OT100 has a permanent place on my calendar for the next decade, and I'm hoping this will be the start of a beautiful tradition. Be there when it started! :-D
    • Brad
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 8, 2011
        Howdy All,

        Just reiterating a post from a few months ago.
        I've reserved a cabin at the race headquarters/finish line (http://www.bassresort.com/bassresort/cabins.cfm) for this fall's race, and am opening the doors to any who need some lodging space Thurs/Fri/Sat - runners, crews etc. It's #26, on the row closest to the race headquarters. I've got at least six spaces left, so plenty
        of room. It's $15.97 (includ. tax) per night for each person, but I'm willing to help cover costs if I have some compatriots out there in the battle for Thriftiest Ultrarunner. :) Let me know!
        I'll re-post this as the race gets closer.

        Cheers & God Bless,
        Brad

        P.S. OT100 has a permanent place on my calendar for the next decade, and I'm hoping this will be the start of a beautiful tradition. Be there when it started! :-D
      • Frank Dietiker
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 8, 2011
          Brad will you put me down for two spots.  I can send you a check in advance if needed.
          Thanks
          Frank Dietiker

          Sent from my iPhone

[...]

        • davidjabean
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 8, 2011
            I would like to stay there also! I looked at all of these cabins and thought that it would be great to stay in them, now the dream could become a reality! Because most of my "crew" are all flakes I would like to reserve two of the remaining spots if possible, the rest of the flakes can sleep in tents. Thanks for doing this.
            David
            --- In ot100@yahoogroups.com, Frank Dietiker <frankdietiker@...> wrote:

            > Brad will you put me down for two spots. I can send you a check in advance if needed.
            > Thanks
            > Frank Dietiker
            >
            > Sent from my iPhone
            >
            > On Sep 8, 2011, at 5:21 PM, "Brad" <bishopbr@...> wrote:
            >
            > > Howdy All,
            > >
            > > Just reiterating a post from a few months ago.
            > > I've reserved a cabin at the race headquarters/finish line (http://www.bassresort.com/bassresort/cabins.cfm) for this fall's race, and am opening the doors to any who need some lodging space Thurs/Fri/Sat - runners, crews etc. It's #26, on the row closest to the race headquarters. I've got at least six spaces left, so plenty
            > > of room. It's $15.97 (includ. tax) per night for each person, but I'm willing to help cover costs if I have some compatriots out there in the battle for Thriftiest Ultrarunner. :) Let me know!
            > > I'll re-post this as the race gets closer.
            > >
            > > Cheers & God Bless,
            > > Brad
            > >
            > > P.S. OT100 has a permanent place on my calendar for the next decade, and I'm hoping this will be the start of a beautiful tradition. Be there when it started! :-D

          • cathxox2006
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 8, 2011
              Hi Brad,

              I sent you a short email as I'm currently at a conference in Europe so am a bit busy right now, but I'd like to take one of those spaces before you don't have any left!

              Please put me down for one spot. I was going to camp but cabin space sounds much more enticing, particularly if it rains!

              I am Aussie and live in Dubai. Looking forward to the race in Ozark!

              Cheers and look forward to running, and meeting everyone,

              Cath

              --- In ot100@yahoogroups.com, "Brad" <bishopbr@...> wrote:

              > Howdy All,
              >
              > Just reiterating a post from a few months ago.
              > I've reserved a cabin at the race headquarters/finish line (http://www.bassresort.com/bassresort/cabins.cfm) for this fall's race, and am opening the doors to any who need some lodging space Thurs/Fri/Sat - runners, crews etc. It's #26, on the row closest to the race headquarters. I've got at least six spaces left, so plenty
              > of room. It's $15.97 (includ. tax) per night for each person, but I'm willing to help cover costs if I have some compatriots out there in the battle for Thriftiest Ultrarunner. :) Let me know!
              > I'll re-post this as the race gets closer.
              >
              > Cheers & God Bless,
              > Brad
              >
              > P.S. OT100 has a permanent place on my calendar for the next decade, and I'm hoping this will be the start of a beautiful tradition. Be there when it started! :-D

            • tr122
              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 20, 2011
                Hi Brad,

                Just saw you posted this, and I'd def be down for Friday night before the race if you still have room. I'll even sleep on the floor, was planning on camping anyway. :)

                Thanks,
                Pete

                --- In ot100@yahoogroups.com, "cathxox2006" <cathxox2006@...> wrote:

                > Hi Brad,
                >
                > I sent you a short email as I'm currently at a conference in Europe so am a bit busy right now, but I'd like to take one of those spaces before you don't have any left!
                >
                > Please put me down for one spot. I was going to camp but cabin space sounds much more enticing, particularly if it rains!
                >
                > I am Aussie and live in Dubai. Looking forward to the race in Ozark!
                >
                > Cheers and look forward to running, and meeting everyone,
                >
                > Cath
                >
                > --- In ot100@yahoogroups.com, "Brad" <bishopbr@> wrote:
                > >
                > > Howdy All,
                > >
                > > Just reiterating a post from a few months ago.
                > > I've reserved a cabin at the race headquarters/finish line (http://www.bassresort.com/bassresort/cabins.cfm) for this fall's race, and am opening the doors to any who need some lodging space Thurs/Fri/Sat - runners, crews etc. It's #26, on the row closest to the race headquarters. I've got at least six spaces left, so plenty
                > > of room. It's $15.97 (includ. tax) per night for each person, but I'm willing to help cover costs if I have some compatriots out there in the battle for Thriftiest Ultrarunner. :) Let me know!
                > > I'll re-post this as the race gets closer.
                > >
                > > Cheers & God Bless,
                > > Brad
                > >
                > > P.S. OT100 has a permanent place on my calendar for the next decade, and I'm hoping this will be the start of a beautiful tradition. Be there when it started! :-D

              • joeselch
                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 25, 2011
                  I have reserved one of the log cabins at Bass' Resort and currently have 3 double beds available - Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights.

                  If anyone is interested in sharing, let me know!

                  -Liz
                • Brad
                  Message 8 of 8 , Nov 4, 2011
                    Hey Liz,

                    I've got some folks in my cabin who are planning on sleeping on the floor in my cabin, and thought I'd check to see if you still have bed space available in yours. Don't know if a call with go through, so email is probably best, but you can try. (303) 946-9320.

                    Thanks!
                    Brad