Offering Pacing

  • amyoosme
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 9, 2010
      If someone is in need of pacing for the OT100, feel free to let me know.
      I especially enjoy running after dark, but can run any time.
      KC
    • ozarktrail100@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 11, 2010
        There is a link for the Ozark Trail 100 Yahoo Group on the race website.  I have been suggesting to all runners who want pacers, and pacers who want to help a runner, to put a post on the Yahoo Group.  Hopefully you will be able to find a runner there.  I know there are a few runners looking for pacers.  Good luck.

        Paul Schoenlaub
        St. Joseph, Missouri