New file uploaded to ot100

  • ot100@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 30, 2009
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ot100
      group.

      File : /Race-prep list.pdf
      Uploaded by : andyman68 <andyman68@...>
      Description : List of items to pack for a race

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      andyman68 <andyman68@...>
    • ot100@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 25, 2010
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ot100
        group.

        File : /OT100 Trail Directions.doc
        Uploaded by : thatseanymph <thatseanymph@...>
        Description : More user-friendly trail directions

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 31, 2011
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ot100
          group.

          File : /OT1001to24
          Uploaded by : andyman68 <andyman68@...>
          Description : GPX File OT100 miles 1 to ~24

          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 31, 2011
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ot100
            group.

            File : /OT10025to90
            Uploaded by : andyman68 <andyman68@...>
            Description : GPX File OT100 miles 25 to ~90

            You can access this file at the URL:

            Regards,

            andyman68 <andyman68@...>
          • joshuapallen
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 31, 2011
              How do I upload the file into my garmin forerunner? I didn't even know you could do that. Be good to have in case I get off track.

              Thanks,
              Josh

              --- In ot100@yahoogroups.com, ot100@yahoogroups.com wrote:

              > Hello,

              > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ot100
              > group.
              >
              > File : /OT10025to90
              > Uploaded by : andyman68 <andyman68@...>
              > Description : GPX File OT100 miles 25 to ~90
              >
              > You can access this file at the URL:

              > Regards,
              >
              > andyman68 <andyman68@...>

            • Mike Bland
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 31, 2011
                To transfer a gpx file to a Forerunner, it needs to be converted to a .tcx file.    I did that before on a website and then uploaded that to my Forerunner.   I think the website was www.gpsies.com.  But I might be mistaken on that site.

                Mike

              • ot100@yahoogroups.com
                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 9, 2012
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ot100
                  group.

                  File : /OT100 2011 Split Times.pdf
                  Uploaded by : rnultras <runultras@...>
                  Description : OT 100 2011 Split Times PDF

                  rnultras <runultras@...>