6WANTED YOUNG MAN AS TRAVEL-HOLIDAY COMPANION FOR WEALTHY LADY

  • marry_pinto39
    Jun 5, 2007
      WANTED YOUNG MAN AS TRAVEL-HOLIDAY COMPANION FOR WEALTHY LADY

      Hi there do not be surprised, I'm Attractive Business lady Seeking
      ADVENTROUS YOUNG MEN AS MY COMPANION for My Upcoming Travel THIS
      WEEKEND,

      Brief about myself
      My name is Tanya Lopez a From BRASIL ,I'm fashion garments designer..
      I'm in TOWN for a week , My business meeting are during the day
      Most of the late evenings are free, and Alone.. Before geeting back to
      brasil on routine life with sick hubby.., I would like to SeXpereince
      and enjoy the pleasure of life ,
      i.my desire is to meet young men who love to OR know to please amature
      lady
      WE can go on a short trip say 2-3 day and stay more if time and
      company permits.
      We can take along !!!
      If you are interested in seeing my SNAP and TRAVEL PLANS see me
      live and know my travel plans in detail My profile id is
      "brasilianlady4u" at http://townfriends.com/
      Wishing to find suitable younger men
      Luv N Kisses
      Ms.Tanya Lopez Cardoza