Mel's Lone Star Lanes Family Bowling Event

  • Heidi Hopper
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2014
      Some of you may remember from that past that I put on a Family Bowling Event at Mel's Lone Star Lanes in Georgetown.

      In the past we have had such a huge turnout that we nearly rented out the entire place.

      I would like to hold this event again as a fundraiser for my girls trip to Washington DC.

      Price for the event will be $17.00 per person.  This price will include: 1.5 hours of bowling; shoe rental; fun patch; 2 slices of cheese pizza and 1 soda.

      This event is open to all Girl Scouts and their families.  Including siblings, grandparents, etc.

      Would you all please let me know if your troops and your families would be interested in participating in this event and if April 26th works with your schedules.

      Thanks

      Heidi