Spring Campout Badge and Journey Workshops

  • Heidi Hopper
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2014
    Hello All,
    As most of you may already know, my older girls are planning a trip to Washington DC and New York this summer and are working to raise funds.

    We will be hosting multiple badge and journey workshops at the spring campout that will be held on March 28-30 for all girl scout levels. I have attached the file for your reference. Please take a look as I believe we have added enough for everyone to participate in at least one activity.
    Please let me know as soon as you can by responding either here in rallyhood or via email to heidirhop76@... with which activities you would like to sign up for and how many girls per activity. Please respond no later than March 1st so I can have time order supplies and not have to pay for rush shipping.
    Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
    Thank you in advance for your support.
    Heidi - Troop 866