Powder Puff Derby - Nov 23

  • Gene Brotherman
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2013
    Hello Everyone,

    Attached is the form for this years Powder Puff Derby.

    We will be holding the event on Saturday, November 23rd at Grace
    Presbyterian Church (1705 Gattis School Road, Round Rock, TX 78664).
    The church was nice enough to allow us to hold our event in their
    facilities.

    We will also be accepting non-perishable food donations for the Round
    Rock Food Pantry at the event.

    Registrations are due to me on Nov 10, 2013.

    Hopefully we will see everyone there.

    Regards,

    Gene