Troop 866 Mother's Day Celebration Fundraiser

  • Heidi Hopper
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29 7:28 AM
    Good Morning Fellow Scouters,

    I am sending out my Troop's Mother's Day Celebration Flyer one last time in a final plea for support.  As of this morning, we do not have enough participants to move forward with the event.  Please consider your participation not only as an afternoon with your children but also supporting my girls in the fundraising efforts for their Trip to Washington DC next Summer.

    We can accept payments at the event if you can confirm your attendance in responding to this email.  Please feel free to share the event details with friends and neighbors.

    Each Adult cost is $10.00 and each child (girl or boy) is $5.00.

    Please respond with your RSVP via email by this Wednesday so that we can order the supplies and fun patches.

    Thanks again for all your continued support.

    Heidi Hopper
    Troop 866