753Selling early

  • Bobbi Dansen
    Jan 13, 2013
      Now that everyone has their cookies, I’d like to remind all of you that sales don’t start until this Wednesday.  There was a girl going door to door in Ryan’s Crossing today.  I really hope she is NOT from our Service Unit.  If I hear of anyone selling early, there could be consequences at the troop level as well as Council level.   These rules are in place for a reason, to ensure the playing field is equal for everyone.
      I wish you all a successful cookie season but please play by the rules.

      Thank you,

      Bobbi